Monday, January 27, 2014

SAY WHAT? I CAN GET IN SHAPE IN 21 DAYS!!!!!!! NO WAY!!!! REALLY!!!!!!!

SAY WHAT??? I CAN GET IN SHAPE IN 21 DAYS!!!!!!  NO WAY!!!!! REALLY!!!!!!!  You say that you want to hear how to get in shape in 21 days!!! Well, okay, I will tell you!!


Do I have to take silly diet pills?  Nope!!!  Do I have to wrap myself in crazy stuff? Nope!  Do I have to starve myself to death?  Nope!  Do I have to exercise for hours each day (like crazy fitness addict-Kimfitnesschic)? Nope!  OKAY!!!!!!!  ENOUGH WITH THE QUESTIONS TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!



Sorry, there are more questions to answer before I tell you about "IT"!  Will it cost me a fortune?  NOPE! Will it take a ton of my precious time? NOPE!  Is it "just" an exercise program?  NOPE!  Is it "just a nutrition program? NOPE

It will take 21 days and 30 minutes per day!  WOW!  I got 21 days and I definitely have 30 minutes per day because I AM WORTH more than 30 minutes per day! Do I only workout 3 times per week like the programs at the gyms? NOPE!  It is 7 days per week!  Do I have to do it when it is convenient for others (like the exercise classes at the gym)?  NOPE!  I can do it in the COMFORT OF MY HOME and ON MY TIME!!!  WOOOO HOOOO!!!!  Finally someone developed an exercise program that I can do when and where I want to do it!!!!!!  Do I need any fancy equipment for "IT"? Only need some dumbbells and resistance band for some of the workouts, if desired!  Do I need to drive to a gym and pay monthly fees?  NOPE!  Even when the weather is bad, I CAN STILL DO MY WORKOUT!

 OKAY, I am almost sold on "IT"!! But, how do I keep myself motivated?????  That is easy, I can join KIMFITNESSCHIC's Test Group starting on February 17th!  Whatever!!!!! Why would I want to join KIMFITNESSCHIC's Test Group??????  How the hell is she going to help me????  Well, that is easy too!!!!!!  KIMFITNESSCHIC totally transformed her life in less than 1 year.  She went from almost 200 pounds to 120 pounds and began clean eating!  She also has almost 15 years of behavior change experience, so she has been able to successfully transform not only her own life, but also numerous lives of children with autism and their families lives!!!!  WOW!!!!!  How did she do that?????  By being motivated enough to research enough and teach herself how to make changes happen based on close observations and research!  She also had a no child left behind mentality when providing behavioral support for the children and their families!  Along with a caring, supportive and understanding attitude and practice!!!!  She also always approached each child by placing herself in the child and family's shoes to attempt to understand what their goals/dreams for the child were and being supportive where the child and family were currently at!!!!!  SOUNDS GOOD!!!!!  SIGN ME UP FOR KIMFITNESSCHIC's Test Group!  I want her to listen and understand where I am currently at and where I want to get to (dreams/goals)!  I want her to provide me with the encouragement, support and dedication to get to my goals/dreams!  SAY WHAT?????? KIMFITNESSCHIC is also part of the #1 and #2 Beachbody Teams???????  YEP, YOU HEARD RIGHT!!!!!  KIMFITNESSCHIC is part of the #1 and #2 Beachbody teams!!!!!!!

Tell me more about "IT"!!!!!  "IT" is called the 21 Day Fix.  Autumn Calabrese  is the celebrity trainer who created the 21 Day Fix.  It combines clean eating and 30 minute workouts for any fitness level.  ANY FITNESS LEVEL???? Yes, from the never worked out to the extreme athlete!  It is perfect for men and women!   It contains 30 minute workouts for 7 days a week!  OH, that is great because then the behavioral momentum of workout is easier to keep going when I am working out every day!!! Each workout has a modifier to show easier moves.

What about the nutrition aspect?  Well, let me tell you about the nutrition plan!!!!!!  It is quite unique!!!  It uses specifically portioned food storage containers that eliminate the guesswork from portion control!!  WHAT???  YEP, throw away the scales and guesswork for measuring portions!!!!  WOW!!! Do I have to count calories???? NOPE, no more counting calories!!! How does containers help me not have to count calories????  If it fits in the container, then you can eat it!!!!  Well, then I must have to eat nasty food to lose weight!!!!  NOPE!!  You can eat any food that you want!!!! There are no foods that are off limits when you eat them in the right quantities!!!! There are 7 color coded containers!!  OMG!!!  IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!!!  I know the catch!!!!!  I have to go buy all of these fancy containers that will cost me an arm and leg!!!!  NOPE!! Guess what!!!  What????  The containers come with the program!!!!! GET OUT OF HERE, NO WAY!!!!!!!  Yep, the containers come with the program!!!  Well, then the program MUST COST A FORTUNE!!!!!!  NOPE, NOT AT ALL!!!!

If you are willing to sign up as a Preferred member or want to be a coach with me, then you can get the 21 Day Fix for this price:
Kit Details


Club MembersCoach
Essential (Base) Kit**


$53.87$44.89
Ultimate Kit


$107.73$89.78
Ultimate DVD Kit


$26.87$22.39
Plyo Fix Workout


$17.96$14.96
Extra Set of Containers - 7pc


$16.07$13.39

Challenge Pack Details
Retail

Challenge Pack **

$160

















If you don't want to be a preferred member or be a coach, then here is your price!
Kit Details




Essential (Base) Kit**

$59.85

Ultimate Kit

$119.70

Ultimate DVD Kit

$29.85

Plyo Fix Workout

$19.95

Extra Set of Containers - 7pc

$17.85



Challenge Pack Details

Retail

Challenge Pack **

$160



WHAT'S INCLUDED IN BASE KIT VERSUS ULTIMATE KIT

Well, what is included in the base and ultimate kit?  Ask and you shall receive the answer!!!  Which kit is included in the challenge pack???  The base kit is included in the challenge pack!
21 Day Fix Essentials (Base) Kit
30-day money back guarantee
Free GiftsStart Here Guide with Workout Calendar3-Day Quick Fix**Eating Plan**
24/7 Online Support**g
Work Outs
7 workouts on 2 DVDs (VHS not available)
Dirty 30 workout**Total Body Cardio FixUpper FixLower FixPilates FixCardio FixYoga Fix
Ultimate WorkoutsNo

Equipment
No
Nutrition SamplesNo
Containers7 color-coded portion-control containersShakeology shaker cup

**Free Gifts with purchase to keep
21 Day Fix Ultimate Kit
30-day money back guarantee
Free GiftsStart Here Guide with Workout Calendar3-Day Quick Fix**Eating Plan**
24/7 Online Support**Insulated Tote Bag
Work Outs7 workouts on 2 DVDs (VHS not available)
Dirty 30 workout**Total Body Cardio FixUpper FixLower FixPilates FixCardio FixYoga Fix
Ultimate WorkoutsFlat Abs FixBarre Legs
Equipment1 Pro-Grade Resistance Band (Pink=15lbs)
Nutrition SamplesNo
Containers7 color-coded portion-control containersShakeology shaker cupLarge on-the-go container


21 DAY FIX TEST RESULTS

Well, I want to see proof that this program works!!!  The test group included fit people as well as people with 100+ pounds to lose, to be sure that anyone could be successful with this program.

KIMFITNESSCHIC and DREAM BUILDERZ 21 DAY FIX TEST GROUP

I AM IN!!!!  Well, when does it go on sale?  It goes on sale on February 3rd!  


Contact ME at https://www.facebook.com/Kimfitnesschic or https://www.facebook.com/kimber1168


MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH GOOD HEALTH!!!!!

KIMFITNESSCHIC and DREAMBUILDERZ  

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment